Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Kiwi can jam.

We started getting ready for kiwi can jam in the afternoon I had brought deodorant hairteys dry shampoo and a brush. We got ribbons in our hair and then just played around a bit,Finally the bell rang,Ring ring. I went to say goodbye to miss Chand. We all gathered in room 11 before heading to the bus,On the way to vodafone conversation centre I sat at the back of the bus near the window as the bus was starting to move I heard a pfsh. We got there and went inside there were sets specifically for everyone after we put our bags on our sets we went outside and got drinks and pizza, We went back inside and it started someone said hello in almost or maybe every language. Once I got off my chair when I went to sit down I hit the ground the ground bang! After 13 schools it was our turn, Personally I think we were amazing shh. We got back to school, the time was 9:00pm it was freezing and I couldn’t see my mum in her small silver car...although she was down the school drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment