Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

100 Word Story

“AHHHHHH! HELP! IT’S CHASING ME”!
It’s left eye slit,it’s right eye blood red,it’s fangs horrifyingly sharp I’m shaking everywhere.
It chases me around the house around the yard and around the BLOCK!
It’s a ..it’s a...a...terrifying beast! 
It’s greasy disgusting back “noooo”. I scream as it leaps at me it’s like I’m fading away.
“RUN FOR YOUR LIFE”!
“Whoa calm down dude”.
CALM DOWN HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN I AM BEING CHASED!
“Chill it’s just a ginger alley cat searching for food”.
“OK then uh haha”I say as I’m blushing.



1 comment:

  1. hi alyssa I really like your writing about a ginger cat and that sounds funny but intresting. can you make more of the 100 word story? I would like to do that with you again with you.

    ReplyDelete