Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Hello (again) Tyrell


Hi Tyrell how are you?
We have been making dioramas for clay animals I chose the Amur Leopard.
My Amur leopard has red eyes.I didn’t think it would make it look scary but it did,well I tried didn’t I haha. :)
Do you make clay animals or something else?
It would be very cool if we were both making clay animals imagine we both chose the Amur leopard.
I found it hard to mould the clay but it’s very fun maybe if you want you could ask your teacher if you’re class could do clay.
I wish we could meet in person but we are far far away from each other.
Our  principal has agreed  to unblock the google hangout so we can video call each other.

3 comments:

  1. Hi we have not done clay but it does sound like fun perhaps I can suggest it to my teacher. I think the red eyes on your leopard look cool.I am a little nervous but excited about meeting you on google hangout

    ReplyDelete